September 01, 2008

Best Friends


I just love my two boys. They are becomming such good friends. If you ask Kyler who his Best Friend is he will say "Maxwell is". Maxwell will say that Kyler & mommy are his best friends. He is a mommy's boy. They are having so much fun playing together. Right now one of thier favorite things is to make guns out of blocks and go around the house or yard shooting eachother and falling to the ground. They are very dramatic about it too.
The other night I thought Kyler was in his bed asleep. I went into Maxwell's room to give him a kiss and this is what I found. Kyler had climbed into max's bed at some point and they both fell asleep together. It melted my heart. We decided to leave Kyler there ( this was before we knew Max was sick, hopefully Kyler stays healthy) and guess what??? Maxwell slept through the night!!! This is huge for him and me. I woke up at 6:30 all confused. I had actually gotten some sleep.
Maybe once Max is feeling better again we will do this sleepover thing more often!

2 comments:

J and T said...

So tender, Julianne. I love it!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

that's so cute!