August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Quinn



Yesterday was Quinn's Birthday and I did not get around to posting about it since he surprised us and came home from work early! We had a great time at Red Robin for dinner, since that is one of the only places we can take the boys, they love thier French Fries and they actually sit at the table and eat. Well most of the time Kyler is our problem at restaurants, however last night Max was a stinker. All he wanted to do was drive the cars in the arcade. Oh well. Then we had cake & ice cream at our house with some family, thanks to all those who came to help us celebrate. Hope you know we love you Quinn! Happy Golden Birthday! He turned 29 on the 29th!

4 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Happy Birthday Quinn!

Denise said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINNY DEAR, HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR!!! Seth had to sing that to me so I could remember the words, or I guess so he could remember them for me. Hope you had a great day.

Love, The Aveys

Suzers said...

Happy Birthday Q!!!!!!
I ran acrossa picture of "the gang" when we were in elementary!! HA HA HA HA How the years have gone by way too fast!

J and T said...

Julianne, I know this comment doesn't fit your post for Quinn's birthday, but we are excited, too, for you to be Katelyn's ballet teacher and buddy. It will be so fun. Can you picture her in a tutu?