September 17, 2008

Kyler's First Day of Pre-School!


Today was Kyler's 1st day of school. He was so excited to go, especially since I got to go with him this first time. When we went into his classroom the first thing he saw was a place set up to dig for dinosuar bones. That was all it took for him to leave my side. His one-on-one teacher came over to meet him and then took him to show him around the school. I then went into a parents meeting and got really excited about this new adventure for Kyler. I was a little nervous as to how he would handle school, but I think he is ready.
I just can't believe that my Kyler is old enough for school. Even though it is only 2 days a week for 2 hours each day, it is strange to have him gone. This is a big step in our lives and I can't believe it is already here. When we were leaving Kyler looked on the door to find his name on one of the apples. He found it so quick and pointed to himself and I actually got a picture of it. This I am sure will be a favorite picture for many years to come!

No comments: