September 17, 2008

Maxwell's First Day of "School"


This morning while we were so excited getting Kyler ready for school Maxwell wanted to join into th efun to. He kept saying "mommy me go to school with kyler". I told him that he was going to have a special day with grandma while I took Kyler to school and his response was "ok, mom. I take my backpack too?" He was just fine as long as he could take his backpack. He put his things in there and he was ready to go. He looked so cute I had to get a picture of him. I am actually really looking forward to having mommy and max time during the week. He is such a silly little boy. He always makes me laugh and can always make me smile when I need it!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Love it! A group of us in my neighborhood are starting a joy school (really, more of a playgroup with structure) with our two year olds next week. Aaron is pumped about wearing his "pack-pack" to "school" too!