I guess I should have known it was comming. Just because I go back to work tomorrow and because I just can't have one child sick, I have to have both of them sick. Kyler woke up with a high fever and chills this morning. I guess no church for us today. He is very different from Max when he is sick. Kyler just wants me to hold him and be with him every minute. He is not as onery as Maxwell, but he is very demanding. Anyway, we are definately out of commsion for a while. We need to get healthy again!
September 07, 2008
The Inevitable Happened
I guess I should have known it was comming. Just because I go back to work tomorrow and because I just can't have one child sick, I have to have both of them sick. Kyler woke up with a high fever and chills this morning. I guess no church for us today. He is very different from Max when he is sick. Kyler just wants me to hold him and be with him every minute. He is not as onery as Maxwell, but he is very demanding. Anyway, we are definately out of commsion for a while. We need to get healthy again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
bummer, hope both boys get better soon!
so sorry--it's tough when kids are so sick. I hope you and Quinn stay healthy though, and that the boys get better soon!
Oh I feel for you. I hate sick kids, not that I hate the kid just the fact that they're sick. Well sometimes I hate the kid too but not my own, and not yours just some people's. Oh boy, I'm going to quit now before people begin to wonder what kind of crazy lady is reading your blog.
Hope they are feeling better.
I'm sorry to hear that both your kids are sick!! That is such a bummer. Looks like the soccer games are going great and your boys had lots of fun at the end of the summer!!
Post a Comment