September 27, 2008

Goooaaaallllll........





Kyler had a great soccer game today. He scored his first goal and then he scored again!!! He was so excied. It made the game so much fun for him and for us. Quinn has done a great job coaching him. I was worried that they would not listen to eachother but so far so good. I guess they share the same passion for soccer so that is a great bond they share. Congratulations Kyler!

3 comments:

Dave and Mel said...

go Kyler!!! that's awesome that he scored twice and that quinn gets to be his coach. It's fun to see the father/son resemblance :) We loved seeing this summer, hope all is well in you adorable house!

Denise said...

Where have I been? I just clicked on your blog and realized I'm about 5 posts behind. Not like me. I'm a blog-aholic, it's like jr. high when I hated missing school for the fear that I would miss out on something. Anyway, good job Kyler and such cute pics of his first day of school. Miss you guys.

Melinda said...

Great job Kyler!