July 15, 2008

We Love to Golf





A couple of weeks ago we took the boys to the driving range for family night. Kyler and I had new golf clubs and we needed to try them out. I didn't think Maxwell would have been as good as he was. He just loved every minute of it. Kyler got upset because he couldn't hit the ball to the red flag that was 150 yards away. He spent most of the night hitting the balls farther than me. I loved when he would come over and tell me to keep my eyes on the ball and hit it harder. I was also reminded by him several times to bend my knees. He is just like his daddy. He has loved to watch golf on TV since he was 18 months old. I certainly don't like to watch it. He gets it from his dad of course. We had a great time together until it was time to go then the tantrums began.I wish Quinn would not do that so much in front of our kids!

3 comments:

Denise said...

4 year olds can golf? I don't think we've ever even taken McKay to miniture golfing. We really are boring parents. I love the pictures and I love even more that Kyler was giving you tips, nothing like kids for a good dose of humble pie.

Jenna said...

That's our favorite family activity! Aaron loves to golf with his daddy an I enjoy it too when I am not too frustrated! We should all go sometime--Aaron would love it!

Suzers said...

Your Family is so precious!!! I'm so glad I found you guys on here!!