July 28, 2008

"The Happiest Place on Earth"







We just got back from a fun filled 10 day vacation with my family. What a blast we had. We spent 2 days in Disneyland and loved almost every minute of it...leaving was not very fun. Then we spent a week in a beach house on Imperial Beach in San Diego.
DISNEYLAND: Watching Kyler and Maxwell run from place to place so excited to see what was next was worth it. Max loved Mickey Mouse, Kyler loved the Buzz Lightyear ride. In fact we rode that about 10 times if not more. Quinn loved that one too. He was determined to beat my brother Andrews record but ended up just shy of him in the end. We couldn't get enough of Dumbo either. Kyler even went on Space Mountain... definitely not his favorite but he wanted to go on it. He loved Peter Pan with Grandpa. Max loved all the characters too, I thought he would be afraid of them but he wasn't. He even liked MR. Toads Wild Ride with Grandma. The rockets were a favorite as well as the cars. Max thought the cars were super fun. Nemo was cool, glad we didn't have to wait very long for it. We went on Splash Mountain, I was in front, then Quinn, then Kim, Dan, Megs, and Andrew. We got SOAKED. In fact our camera was in Quinns Pocket and we got so wet it stopped working for 2 days. It was so much fun. Fantasmic was amazing. There is something about this place that makes you feel like a kid again. Thanks Mom & Dad for your help and everyone else. We had such a great time.

Because we had camera problems I don't Have amny pictures of Disneyland. But no need to worry we had 3 other camers there. When I get the pictures I will post them.

3 comments:

Suzers said...

Such cute pictures!

Dave and Mel said...

Wow! It looks like an awesome trip, I love California! I didn't even know you had a blog so I was so glad you commented on mine so I could find you. I would love to get together while I am out there. Let's try for the second week in Aug.- I will call you when I get in and settled.
PS-You look so great in all your pics!

Clarks said...

I am so jealous!! It looks like you guys had so much fun.