
Finally, it is Maxwell's day! He has been waiting for this day for a long time. Max was so excited for school this morning that he could not sit still. He was running around the house making sure everyone knew he was going to school today. He actually had an orientation day last Friday, where he met his teachers and got familiarized with his classroom. I was able to go with him that day and see where he would be learning. It was so much fun.
Today however, was my first day dropping him off and going home with only Coleby. I was a little sad watching him go into the school with Miss Lola, however, I knew how excited and ready Max was for this. I could only be happy that this day had come. THe sad thought was that I felt like I was just dropping Kyler off here at preschool, and now somehow he is in First Grade. That will be Maxwell before I know it, so I want to enjoy this time. After I dropped Max off I went home and Coleby took a nap in fact he fell asleep on the way home and then I had to wake him up to go pick up Max. Great 2 hour nap! You would think that I would have got something done too...not really!
Love you Maxwell! I am so glad that you are so excited for school and ready to learn.

No comments:
Post a Comment