October 07, 2010

Our Big Eater!






Coleby likes to eat...well that is an understatement. He loves to eat. And so far anything that is not baby food. Believe it or not we prayed for this. We now have a child who eats very little and a child who doesn't stop eating. Our sweet Max is a picky eater compared to Coleby. Eating has been such a challenge in our household, it is os nice to make something for dinner and have it be eaten. Thanks Coleby! WE LOVE OUR BIG EATER!





Notice what a good mom I am...chocolate, ice cream, popcicles, cheetos! Hey at least he is eating yogurt. He really eats other stuff too. I guess these were picture worthy moments.

3 comments:

The McBrides said...

he is looking more and more grown up everytime I see him! So glad that he is such a good eater! I absolutely love that picture of Max, what cute little guys!

Carrie said...

what a cutie!!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Something is seriously wrong with my sidebar because I just decided to check your blog and you have like 10 updates! All fun stuff, and I seriously feel the same way watching Bree go all day, knowing Sophie will be there soon and praying that Bronson will stay a Baby forever. Your boys are so cute and I love that the tooth fairy brings a dollar (don't tell Bree she only got 55 cents). I miss our ward and it has only been one week, what am I going to do without you Celeste and Whitney watching over my babies in Primary! Thank Heavens for Blogs