
Kyler lost his 1st tooth yesterday!! I can't believe he is old enough to be loosing teeth. He is so excited because at school he will be one of the first to be in the loose tooth club. It was so funny because the night before Ky kept wiggling the tooth and it just wouldn't come out so I said just go to bed and we will check it out in the morning before soccer. The next morning he woke up and said mom look at my tooth and he pulled it right out! I guess it was ready now. So in our house we are loosing teeth and cutting teeth at the same time. I wish Cutting teeth was as easy as loosing them!! Congrats Ky on loosing your first tooth!
The cutest thing was that night Kyler did not want the Tooth Fairy to take his tooth away, so he and dad wrote a note and put it with his tooth asking the tooth fairy to please leave his tooth too. It was so sweet. The next morning he was almost more excited that his tooth was still there then the dollar the tooth fairy had left him!
No comments:
Post a Comment