August 24, 2010

Kyler's in First Grade

What!! How is my Ky Ky going to go to school all day long?? What am I going to do at Lunchtime and Bakugan is not on the TV and there is not a bag of tortilla chips on the table? I guess we will see what happens. I am so excited for Kyler though. He has the best teacher this year. Mrs. Francom who was like my second mom growing up. I spent countless hours at her house with her daughter. I was thrilled when we found out Kyler was in her class. I knew he would be well taken care of.






Kyler had an orientation day on Monday 23rd, but his actual first day of First Grade was Tuesday 24th of August. (hence the two different outfits) I was able to go with him on Monday and meet Mrs. Francom and see his new classroom. It was so exciting to see where he was going to learn and be spending most of his days. Kyler was excited to see he has his own desk and that he gets his own cubby. I think I was most excited to find out that he gets to take a "sneaky" snack with him to eat during first recess. ( I am so worried about how he is going to survive on so little nutrition during the day) and when Mrs. Francom said they could bring Popcorn, Kyler got a HUGE smile on his face. At that point I knew he would be getting something in him before lunch. I just can't believe Ky will be in school all day long!! I am really going to miss having him around. I love you Kyler. Have a wonderful year.

No comments: