June 10, 2010

Coleby 7 months



SO there is way to much to update but I do need to post a current picture of Coleby. He is growing up way too fast. This is the stage that I want to bottle up and keep forever. I wish he could stay 7 months for a while. Coleby is such a joy and such a good baby. He is a good sleeper and eater, which is huge for us! Some of Coleby's favorite things right now are
his blanket and the tag and binky
any toy with a tag,
He loves the car keys, bananas, oatmeal, mommy, daddy, his brothers and being right in the middle of what they are doing
He loves his own bed (which is good and bad, no more sleeping on the go!)
the bumbo, and saucer
Coleby is such a happy boy, and he brings such a spirit into our home, it is so hard to think of life with out him yet 7 months is not a lot of time with us. I am so happy to have him here and it is so fun to watch him and our other boys grow and discover everyday.

5 comments:

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

He is so cute! They grow up so fast it is crazy!!

Celeste said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe how time flies he is getting so big! How great that he is eating and sleeping!

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness--it's sad to think it's been that long since we've seen you guys! We need to get together soon!!!!! And Coleby is darling

The McBrides said...

he is getting cuter and cuter! I love you boys' portraits on the side!

Kimberly said...

I miss your boys so so so so much. I can't wait to hug and kiss them again. Love you and miss you sisto.