January 23, 2009

MIA

Sorry that I have been Missing In Action for so long. We are finally starting to feel better. I am finally feeling like I have some energy back. We all got sick right after New Years.(I'm sure due to all the late nights and family gatherings nightly.) Well we all ended up with pneumonia, nasty coughs, and major fatigue. Maxwell even got an ear infection. He was not sleeping very well at all, and then Thursday (9th) he told me that his ear hurt. I took him in and sure enough Ear infection. So we have been out of commission for a long time. Kyler got better pretty quickly, but still gets tired really fast. Anyhow- we are finally feeling better. I Hope that all of you are healthy, being sick id horrible.

3 comments:

Garvey Family said...

Hey Julianne! I found your blog from Melinda's. Your family is so cute!

Tawna said...

Wow...I haven't checked anyone's blog for so long...looks like your family is going strong. Glad to hear you are feeling better!!!

Anonymous said...

Julianne, is that really you? Wow, it's like a high school reunion...over the internet! How's life? We've got two boys as well (2 and 4) so I can empathize with you. You have a very cute family. It's good to "see you".

Jeffrey Allen