Last Night Aunt Tara called to see if the boys would like to go to the Dinosaurs Live show at the ESA. Kyler & Maxwell were so excited. We got on the computer and went to the website so that they could be a little more prepared for the adventure they were going on. It just hyped them up even more. I don't think they stopped roaring like dinosaurs all night. Maxwell got a little nervous as it was time to go and mommy wasn't going with him, but he did ok once he saw Katelyn and her grandma Chrissy (whom my boys just love too) in the car. They left about 6:20 and I didn't know what to do. My house was quiet for the first time in who knows how long. I just layed on the couch and soaked in the silence. Later I went to Quinn's church ball game and actually had a good time since I wasn't chasing kiddos around. When we got home the boys pulled up right behind us. Great timing. They were so excited and so worn out. They both came in the house went upstairs put pjs on brushed teeth and went to bed. I was a little worried about some bad dreams, but neither of them had any. Unfortunately Maxwell still woke up coughing a few times, but hey I did have a little break.
Thanks Tara and Chris. The boys had such a good time. All they could talk about was the big T-REX. "It was so cool, mom!" ( I stole your picture too tara. thanks)
No comments:
Post a Comment