February 26, 2009
Frogs and Nauvoo
I saw this blog layout and it reminded me of a Newton Family trip to Nauvoo when I was a little girl. We were staying at a hotel ( I can't quite remember where in the mid west) and my cousins Cub, Chris, and Jake along with my brother Jeff found a ton of frogs oustide in the pool. They cought a few of them and as a present to the cleaning crew, they left them in the toilets, tubs, and I think even in the beds. Oh,boy the things we do as kids. I remember sneaking in after the parents had left the room and placing these frogs in the rooms. I did not touch a frog, but I do remember watching my cousins put them in toilets and other places. What a fun memory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious! That is such a great story... just don't tell it to your boys or they will be doing the same thing!
I found your blog yeahhh!! That is such a funny story about the frogs..I feel bad for the cleaning ladies too!
Post a Comment