August 07, 2008

Lagoon






Every year the firm Quinn works for has a Lagoon Day. This year after being in Disneyland we knew the boys would love to go on the rides. We were right. They had a blast. We even spent a couple of hours in Lagoona Beach where the cold water did not phase either of them, just mom & dad. We thought for sure we would be home by 7pm but the boys continued to play and we ended up closing the park and leaving around 10:30pm. Needless to say we were all exhausted and the boys were asleep in the car before we even left the parking lot! We had a great day together.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This looks like such a fun trip. You guys take your kids to such fun places. I was just saying to Ryan today as we drove past Lagoon (we are in town for his sister's wedding) that I wanted to take Jackson there. He laughed and said that there probably aern't any rides for him. Now I can show him your blog and prove him wrong. Looks like it was a lot of fun!