For Maxwell's preschool we went to Engh gardens. They had so many fun things for the kids to explore and do. The pictures will tell all. Since Kyler was out of school, he was able to come along with us. That made Max really excited! They had a pirate ship that the kids could play on and pirate music playing it was "spooky". They had a hay stack maze that the kids could go through and so many fun skeletons and pirates around to find. Pumpkins were everywhere and it just felt like fall...except for the freezing cold temp. But we had a blast! It was fun to see Max so excited to be with his school friends and to have his big brother there to be apart of it. I just can't believe how old Maxwell is looking these days. I guess he is going to be a big brother soon enough. Thanks Joyschool friends for such a fun fieldtrip!
October 30, 2009
Preschool Halloween Fieldtrip
For Maxwell's preschool we went to Engh gardens. They had so many fun things for the kids to explore and do. The pictures will tell all. Since Kyler was out of school, he was able to come along with us. That made Max really excited! They had a pirate ship that the kids could play on and pirate music playing it was "spooky". They had a hay stack maze that the kids could go through and so many fun skeletons and pirates around to find. Pumpkins were everywhere and it just felt like fall...except for the freezing cold temp. But we had a blast! It was fun to see Max so excited to be with his school friends and to have his big brother there to be apart of it. I just can't believe how old Maxwell is looking these days. I guess he is going to be a big brother soon enough. Thanks Joyschool friends for such a fun fieldtrip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that place!! We took Ty there last week and he loved it. Fun fun.
I am so bugged with my blog it never shows me when you update your blog so I am always ten posts behind! All of your Halloween festivities look like so much fun, and I love your costumes!!
Post a Comment