I can not believe that we are down to 3 weeks. TIme seems to be going way too fast yet, at the same time, way too slow. I wish that I could be one of those women who don't have to experience the last few weeks of pregnancy but once again I am sure I will have to be induced to get this little guy here. I have been having so many contractions and pain, that you would think something was going on, but no. Just the end of the journey pains i guess. But at least I know he will be here on the 10th of November at the latest.
We are getting so excited. Kyler can't wait to help me with his baby brother, max says that he will help, but we will see about that. I think he is going to be a little shocked at how much time mom has to spend with the baby and not with him. I hope that I can do this. 3 kiddos sounds overwhelming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OH MY HECK!! 3 weeks, that is just nuts. We are so excited to see your new little boy. We will be down as soon as we can. It's so hard that we probably wont be there for his birthday, but we are so excited to meet him.
I love all the updates! Your boys are so cute going to school and getting bunk beds. That is so cute that Max thinks Kyler will protect him at night. You are almost done and we will cross our fingers that baby cupcake:) will come soon. Can't wait to meet him.
I'm excited that you are so close to having him! Do you have any names picked out yet, or is that a surprise? I'm glad that you live so close to my mom that I can stop by and see how cute he is!!!
I can't believe you only have three weeks left! Despite how you feel you look great! We can't wait to meet the new little man. How fun to have the boys share bunk beds... they will have fun together... hopefully not to much fun thought right :).
We can not wait for Baby cupcake to make his grand entrance into this world. How are we ever going to call him anything but that? Love Ya
Oh wow...I'm so lame! I didn't even know you were pregnant. I have been on a blogging strike forever...but congrats on the baby boy! I'm glad you are almost done. I hate being pregnant! Good luck with the delivery!
Hurray for baby number 3! I am so excited for you. I can't imagine having 3 boys...yet. I'm even more excited for you because I am coming into town on the 20th so I can hunt you down and come see your brand new baby...and you of course...that is, if you'll let me! Oh hurray! Good luck these next few weeks. I know they are hard!Sure love ya!
Post a Comment