



The Tee-ball season has begun and Ky and Max could not be happier. The night before their first game Quinn was in the backyard teaching the boys how to throw the ball to first and the boys got to take turns being at first base. Well at the first game Max was at pitcher and Ky was at shortstop. Max got the ball and he threw the ball to Kyler because that was what he heard the night before."throw the ball to Kyler". It was so darn cute and he was so proud of himself. Kyler is a champ on the team. He knows how the game is played and he wants to hit a home run! These boys are so much fun. I am excited to be spending the rest of my saturdays at the ball park!
3 comments:
They are so cute in their uniforms! I remember playing T-ball... Good Times!!
How fun! They are so cute together in their little uniforms. I can't wait until Jackson and Henry can play together like that.
How cute! I love that he threw the ball to Kyler... "just doing what dad taught me!" :)
Post a Comment