I am so sorry for not posting an update on Kyler.(Thanks Jenni for the extra push to sit down and blog) He was a trooper again when he got his stitches out. The Dr. decided it was best to give him a tetanus shot too and I decided to get his flu shot done then too ( I did decide to have the nurse give him the mist flu vaccine so that he wasn't too upset with me). Poor kid had it all coming. He did great though. He is going to have a scar but we are rubbing vitamin E on it all the time to hopefully keep it from being too bad. I always have it with me and every few hours am rubbing it on Kyler's face. Once again poor kid.
Anyway- Thank you all for your comments and support. I know things could have been a lot worse, but it was still quite the experience for us. Kyler still wants a red dog, but a nice one that doesn't bite. He is a little more cautious around dogs, but so far he is not too scared of them. That is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment