November 06, 2008

From Leaves to Snow



On Saturday we spent most of the day outside enjoying the beautiful weather. It was Kyler's last soccer game of the fall season and he did great! He scored a goal! The Dragons had a great season and I am so proud of Quinn for all he did for these kiddos. I am especially proud of him for his patience with Kyler. They both love soccer and I think this experience has brought them closer together.







After the game we came home and raked A Lot of leaves. We have such a fun yard with big trees and that means lots of leaves. Quinn made forts for the boys to play in and we all had a leaf war. It was so much fun and it was so beautiful outside. Then comes Wednesday morning...SNOW!! So much snow that we could not stay inside we had to go out and build snowmen, have snowball fights and make snow angels. Poor Maxwell started to freeze but he didn't want to go inside. Kyler loved getting me with his snowballs. He thought it was so funny that he could hit me, but I always missed him. hahaha. So it was a quick change from fall to winter. But we enjoyed them both.

4 comments:

Clarks said...

What a cute Mom you are. I always think the snow looks to cold to play in and the clean up seems too hard. I know bah humbug! You have inspired me. I see your cute house all the time driving on 7th. We really do need to play - Cam likes Batman also - although he hasn't seen it either. Glad Kyler is doing well - thanks for the update.

Pohlmans said...

Looks like fun! Great to see your family doing so well and having so much fun together.
Have a great upcoming Thanksgiving!

Clarks said...

Julianne, I need your address to send our christmas card to you. Email me or leave me a post. Thanks, Jenni

Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl said...

I found you! You really do have cute boys! I love the pictures of them in thier suits!