
My friend Viv did these darling announcements for us. WE just love them. She took pictures of my 3 boys too and I can't wait to get them on my wall. After being so sick for several weeks after Colebys' birth and then Christams was here I feel like I m finally getting around to picking the pictures we want. SO I just wanted to post Colebys birth announcement. Hopefully there will be more blog updates to come soon.
9 comments:
Such sweet pictures! I especially love the one of the three boys laying together--We will have to try that one. You have a darling family! Sorry to hear you have been sick . . . what was it?
I love the birth announcement! So cute.
Those are so cute! I love the one with all the boys it is so cute:)
So sweet!!! I love them. She did such a great job.
Those turned out so nice! She did an awesome job!
your christmas card and baby announcement are both SO super cute! You guys have the cutest family, you make me excited to hopefully have little boys someday!
Ju, Thank you for your sweet comment on our blog. It is nice to know of so many that are thinking and praying for us. That is how we are making it. We just uploaded a sweet video if you want to recheck our blog. Sorry I don't have your email. Bytheway your boy is beautiful I bet him and Nathat were good friends up in heaven. Love you, Jen
Ju, Thank you for your sweet comment on our blog. It is nice to know of so many that are thinking and praying for us. That is how we are making it. We just uploaded a sweet video if you want to recheck our blog. Sorry I don't have your email. Bytheway your boy is beautiful I bet him and Nathat were good friends up in heaven. Love you, Jen
Such a gorgeous announcement and the pics are fabulous!!! He's such a cute baby!!!
Post a Comment