I knew this was Maxwell because he had just started drawing people, the cirlce with eyes, a mouth and arms and legs coming out of the circle. I was glad that i took a picture of thier art work before we washed it away.
June 02, 2009
Wall Art
So I was sick one day and I had no energy left after a long day. I had the boys coloring with crayons and watching Mickey Mouse while I layed down for a little nap. Earlier that day I had labeled some things with a black sharpie and I had no idea that my boys had watched me put it away in a "hiding place". Well after a short rest I went downstairs and this is what I found. I couldn't believe my eyes, permanent marker all over my walls, I then followed the lines and found marker all over the couch, chairs, endtables, more walls, the floor and picture frames. All I could do was sit on the floor and cry. I had no idea where to start. Max went to his room and Kyler to his and they both felt bad...especially Kyler. I called my mom and she and my sister came to my rescue. I don't know how they did it but there is not a mark left on anything. Now we do not have any markers in the house right now and the boys are only allowed crayons. THanks mom and kimmy for your much needed help.

I knew this was Maxwell because he had just started drawing people, the cirlce with eyes, a mouth and arms and legs coming out of the circle. I was glad that i took a picture of thier art work before we washed it away.
I knew this was Maxwell because he had just started drawing people, the cirlce with eyes, a mouth and arms and legs coming out of the circle. I was glad that i took a picture of thier art work before we washed it away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh, thats bad. Britton's gotten ahold of sharpies once or twice & the magic eraser has always taken it right off of the counters, pictures, walls, etc - now if I could just find a way to get it out of clothes.
it's been forever, we should get together and play soon!
Oh man, I can just hear myself losing it if I had found that. Good job snapping a few shots though.
Someday, maybe, you will laugh about it and if their old enough when that day comes I think you should smack 'em up side the head, since you can't do that right now.
Oh and CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope we really are the first in the "group" to know.
Oh and we're coming to Utah in July, we're planning to have a get together, sometime the first full week in July... I'll let you know more later.
That is so crazy! You have a nice mom and sister because that is a nightmare. How did they get it out?
I am amazed they got it all out, we had a sharpie incident when Morgan and Ryan were two and never did get it all out. What did they use? Your boys did a good job sharing :)
That is crazy!!! I would have died! you were smart to call your mom and sister for help.
I just DIED when i saw this!!! I am so so glad you guys were able to get it out, but seriously, what a horrifying thing to wake up to! Give me a call if you ever need anything, Halle and I are always just hanging out at home these days!
that is a jaw-dropper and I agree, very smart to call in the troops to clean it up! I would have been furious!!
Post a Comment